My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mamma Mia!



I hope you had a Rockin Valentine's Day yesterday! After work, Elissa came into the city to meet me for an Italian dinner and then we went to see Mamma Mia. I'll admit I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to enjoy the show, but I did. I mean, come on, it's ABBA. The movie is coming out soon and I'm curious what they did with it. Is Pierce Brosnan going to be singing? Now I can't get the damn songs out of my head. It was a really fun night and luckily we made an earlier train.

Jane Fonda used a vulgar word on The Today Show yesterday as she promoted V-day..and one, and two, move to left, and up and down...phew.






Uh oh, we all know and love the naked cowboy who stands at Times Square strumming his guitar and showing off his underwear. Now he's mad...

Robert Burck is unhappy that a blue M&M was dressed in his skimpy trademark outfit for a video billboard ad, reports the New York Post.

The ad, which shows the animated sweet in a white hat, boots, guitar and underwear, attracts customers to M&M's Times Square store.

It is virtually identical to the outfit worn by the Naked Cowboy each day in Times Square where he has become a tourist attraction.

No comments: