My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oprah Saves The Day!!!

Did you see this article about Oprah? She saved the day once again when she resolved a voting glitch in Chicago. Oprah, if you are reading this blog, I hope one day we can meet over a cup of tea. That would be nice.

Remember Reverand Billy? Well he was at it again last weekend in front of a 45 year old shoe repair shop being priced out of the East Village. Take a look:



Yesterday we had a huge Mardi Gras celebration at work, sort of. Erin brought us all beads and even a King Cake with a plastic baby inside. I devoured a piece of this cake and was afraid I swallowed the baby. I didn't. I am looking forward to going back to New Orleans in the near future. If you haven't been you must go.



Please, please, please...keep your mailbag questions coming. I'm going to answer them tomorrow or Friday so email your questions to me or post them as comments.

* And finally, I have been trying to get myself invited to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. I sent letters, poems, singing telegrams, anything I could think of to get myself in. Two weeks ago, the invitation I had been waiting for was delivered in the mail, a cruel joke played on me by the Vanity Fair folks. Cruel.

* The following sentences are a lie. I never did such a thing.

No comments: