My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look! Up In The Sky! It's A Bird, It's a Plane...It's SUPER TUESDAY!!!

That's right fellow readers, today is your day to Rock The Vote. I woke up early this morning so I could get my vote in when the polls opened at 6:00am. I pushed the button and pressed another button and I was done. It is that easy! I have class tonight and I'm hoping I'll be able to catch some of the coverage when I get home.

I know Oprah endorsed Obama early on...Oprah, Obama, Obama, Oprah. Will Oprah's millions of viewers be persuaded by her to vote for him? I would imagine so. Everyone flocks to stores to buy her favorite things, isn't Obama just another one of her favorite things? She should have wrapped him in a bow and had her little elves bring out little Obama's for everyone!! Sorry, I got carried away.

Today's a busy day..Super Tuesday and the Ticker Tape Parade for The Giants.

Have you seen the posters for The Oscars? I wonder what's going to happen? Watching this show is a guilty pleasure and I'm wondering how it's going to play out. Sid Ganis, president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences urged nominees to attend the ceremony even if the strike is still going on. I wonder what Bruce Vilanch is doing right now...



I love a good news blooper. I'm still not sure this is real because it seems sort of staged to me, but funny nontheless.

No comments: