My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 25, 2008

And then the Oscars were over...



I look forward every year to watching the Academy Awards and I thoroughly enjoyed the show last night. Elissa and I saw There Will Be Blood over the weekend and if you haven't seen it, go see it before it leaves theaters. Daniel Day-Lewis is incredible. If you happened to be watching the pre-pre Oscar show on E! you would have seen a somewhat uncomfortable Ryan Seacrest and a run-in with Gary Busey! Thanks to someone for posting this clip so quickly so that I may put it in my blog. Enjoy:



Funny eh? Really threw Ryan and Jennifer off.

ATTENTION!! It appears as though the folks over at Pringles have run out of ideas for new flavors. Do we really need more Pringles? Well now they have introduced Pickle flavored Pringles. Say that 5 times fast!



I missed SNL on Saturday night but saw there were a few clips online...we can watch them together....now....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you see there will be blood? What did you think was the best part?