My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 31, 2007

The Nines. Go See This Movie


I like to promote good movies. John August's new film, The Nines, is a great film. I am a huge fan of John August's work and perhaps the reason for this is that Big Fish is one of my top ten favorite movies. I saw The Nines at Sundance and really really liked it. I am looking forward to seeing it again and encourage you to go see it when it opens tonight!!!

NEW YORK
Sunshine Cinemas on Houston (map)
Friday, August 31st
8 p.m. Special guests Ryan Reynolds and producer Bruce Cohen

Click here for tickets!

If you are looking for something to do tonight, definitely consider heading over to see this film, you won't be disappointed.

If my recommendation isn't enough, here's the trailer



Wishing my readers a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The overlapping storyline of the Nines resolves itself nicely at the end... and, although Reynolds is a versatile actor, it was Melissa McCarthy who did a particularly great job of adding color to the whole thing.