My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

What is Evan currently watching you ask?

If you aren't Netflix friends with me, then I know you are asking yourself..gee, I wonder what Evan is watching? Well I'm going to tell you. I'm currently trying to get through two DVDs.

1) David Lynch's Inland Empire- This two disc version is loaded with extras which is very rare. I just started watching this three hour flick and am looking forward to taking the time to watch it in it's entirety. I have also just started to watch the second season of Twin Peaks. If you haven't seen the first season, I encourage you to add it to your queue.




2) 2006 Academy Award Nominated Shorts- A must see for anyone who enjoys short films. Some of these are okay but there are a few gems that make this DVD one worth watching. One of my personal favorites and the one that won the Academy Award; West Bank Story.



And now, here's something for you to ponder:

No comments: