My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Movin' to the Country, Gonna Eat A Lot of Peaches

As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged for over a week. Perhaps that is because I was in Vermont on vacation. I always have a tough time coming back to work after a week off as I'm sure most people do. Elissa and I had a great week with my family and the weather could not have been more perfect.

I have some photos to post but for now here are some of the things we did: blueberry picking, Saratoga Races, outdoor in ground hottub by the river, watching meteors, Up for Breakfast, outlet shopping, Farmers Market, Taylor Farm, Mass Moca, Williamstown, Vermont Country Store...

More to come...

No comments: