My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Commuter Bowling




Last night after work, some co-workers and I, along with Elissa, went bowling at Port Authority. We lined up commuters waiting for their buses and then we each ran as fast as we could into them to see how many people we could knock down. Okay, okay..I kid. We did go to Leisure Time Bowling which is in the Port Authority building on the second floor. We walked in, put on our newly deodorized shoes, and bowled a game. As many of us hadn't bowled in over 5 years (except for some occasional wii bowling) our scores weren't that great. I won with a score of, drumroll please, 99!!! It was so low because

1) my ball was too heavy
2) My shoes, size 14, were too small.

A good time was had by all and I have my first practice with the Port Authority Bowling League next week.

No comments: