My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 24, 2007

I swear I don't work for McSweeney's!



I got a package in the mail yesterday and my entire face lit up when I realized what it was. The new Wholphin DVD!!!! Now I've talked about this before and I'm going to mention it again. If you are at all into movies and short films you MUST subscribe to this DVD from McSweeney's. It features some of the best films I have ever seen and you can't find these anyplace else. They do an excellent job of gathering a melange of extraordinary films from around the world and put it on a gem of a DVD. Inside the DVD case is a little book that gives a description of each film, it's makers and even has some brief interviews. You are missing out if you don't subscribe to Wholphin. So I'm going to renew my subscription and hope you will sign up as well! Just click here to do so!

Hey, did you see they are working on a new BABE movie?




Elissa and I booked our flights to New Orleans in October!! It's going to be a great trip.

No comments: