My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Farewell Pav



Pavarotti will surely be missed. I used to listen to his interpretation of Caro Mio Ben while I learned it in high school. He was an incredible tenor and he would light up a room when he walked in. We used to have a tenant in Vermont who told us that "Pav" would call him on his birthday and sing to him. This tenant passed away many years ago and I would like to think that they are having cocktails now and singing duets.




Cardboard cops are the new rage. Everyone is getting one to put in their neighborhoods to get people to slow down. It seems to be working but residents say that they can't leave the cardboard cop out all of the time otherwise people will catch on. Hey, I want a cardboard cop!

Did you buy an iphone? If so, you're a sucker.

I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend. I haven't blogged since then so I'm going to try to make up for it. School is back in session and the days are getting shorter. I am already looking forward to New Orleans in Oct and Florida in December. I'm looking forward to Kid Nation and Lost on DVD. Apple picking and Halloween. I'm looking forward to many many things.

No comments: