My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sally Se*** Sea****** B* The S**shore

If you were watching the Emmys the other night you probably saw Sally Field's speech edited by the censors. Perhaps you didn't care. But for those who did, here is her speech in its entirety.



Then there's this video of a student being tasered at a John Kerry forum. Listen to John Kerry trying to speak to the officers.



In other Evan news, I am launching a website. It's not going to have my photo, bio, or any written entries. It's something completely different and sort of crude. I'm carefully planning the launch and need to design the site first. We'll see how long it takes for this to happen but I'm hoping to do it soon.

No comments: