My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Good Morning, New York

Last night we had an event at the Grey Art Gallery, NYU's own. The current show, The Geometry of Hope has garnered rave reviews from the press and many people showed up last night to take a look at the exhibit. I encourage you to check it out if you are in the area.

I was rushing to catch a bus home last night and snapped a photo of the sand palace in Port Authority. It's an advertisement for an airline I believe and I think it was real although you can never really tell.

It's awful to hear when a stuntman dies on the set of a film. This is what happend on the set of Batman:The Dark Knight, a movie which I am very much looking forward to.

No comments: