My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Man In White




We've all seen him. The man in white. Underneath the bright lights of times square he stands, strumming his guitar, posing with women, and shaking in his white underwear. While he's not quite naked, he calls himself the Naked Cowboy. When I worked at Letterman during my college years I would always see him out there constantly surrounded by tourists. Why didn't I come up with this idea? Well, according to this article , the naked cowboy pulls in just under $400,000 a year. Yes, you read that correctly, $400,000 a year. Which makes me think to myself, gee NYC could use another naked cowboy. Or better yet, a naked cowgirl.




Happy Friday! The Obama rally is over and Washington Square Park is empty. Great Adventure tomorrow and apple picking on Friday. Looking forward to my visit with the infamous Boaz Frankel who is in town. Yee-ha.

No comments: