My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hatchet

One of my favorite books as a kid was Hatchet by Gary Paulson, so you can imagine my face when I saw a poster for a movie called Hatchet. I thought someone was finally going to turn this great book into a great movie. But alas, this is not the case. This is a horror movie and is not based on the book. While I am on the topic of books, here are some great reads. I've mentioned them before but I really encourage you to pick these up:

Early Bird by Rodney Rothman

Observatory Mansions by Edward Carey

Alva and Irva: The Twins Who Saved A City by Edward Carey

You can purchase these three titles very cheaply and you'll be thanking me for recommending them. If you don't like them, I'll buy them back from you. How's that for a deal?

I hope you enjoyed Talk Like a Pirate Day yesterday. I didn't see anyone dressed up but I did hear some arrrghs going around the office. Even though this day is over I encourage you to speak some Pirate at the office. Here's an instructional video that may help you matie.

No comments: