My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Go to Rally, pickup singles.

Apparently the Obama rally that is taking place in Washington Square Park tonight is going to attract a lot of single people. So if you are looking for that special someone, head on over.

On my way home yesterday I saw people actually building more sand figures in Port Authority which confirms that the palace is in fact real. There was quite a crowd gathered to watch but I couldn't stop as I was rushing to make my bus. I had to have some cavities filled yesterday and it's always so much fun. Especially since I have it done without Novocaine. Judy is so good though that it's never too painful. One of the cavities was in one wisdom tooth. Now everyone I know had to have their wisdom teeth taken out. They got to take a day off from school to recover. Not me. My wisdom teeth grew in and fit in my big mouth. I should start a club for people who still have their wisdom teeth. I'd be the only member.

I've never been a good flosser but I'm going to have to start being better. I went out and bought a new electric toothbrush. I'm all set to fight cavities. Watch out decay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better, I still have my wisdom teeth. And I also just bought a new electric toothbrush. Wow, we have so much in common,