My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Remake To Make



So after reading this article, I've decided that someone needs to remake the movie Mannequin which was a remake of One Touch of Venus. The story of a man who falls in love with a mannequin that comes to life...it's the perfect story. The casting possibilities are endless just as long as Eddie Murphy isn't playing all of the characters.

I'm still trying to find a shark week taxi cab!

I've been watching The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch recently and am determined to come up with an invention that will make me millions. If you want to come up with a product together, let me know because now I know how to market it and get the product out there. I have some ideas up my sleeves.

No comments: