My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Lazy Blog

I will admit that I have been neglecting this blog lately as I have been very busy at work moving into a new office and trying to get settled. Elissa and I went to check out a Harry Potter midnight party at a local Barnes and Noble on Friday night and it was quite the scene. I took some photos which I will post if I have a minute. There were so many people there, the fire marshall was by the door monitoring people coming in and out. We had to wait until people came out before we got through the door. It was packed with children and adults many of whom were dressed up and anxiously awaiting midnight. We didn't stay long...we escaped out the door just as the countdown began and everyone was cheering. I hope noone was injured.

I got the book delivered to me via a white owl I named Amazon. Elissa and I are now reading it together but she will most likely finish it first. Saturday and Sunday we were able to relax which was much needed.

It's a rainy Monday and I hope you had a great weekend!


NBC should think about giving Jay Leno a cooking show where he travels the roads in his different cars collecting the freshest and wildest of ingredients.

No comments: