My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 6, 2007

JK Rowling Cries



I'm very happy for JK Rowling. She turned her life upside down and created an amazing world for readers of all ages to enjoy. Hey, I've already pre-ordered the book and am seeing the movie on Monday night. Understandably, JK is emotionally attached to the characters she has brought to life and here's what she had to say to BBC's Jonathan Ross about finishing the final book:

"I was in a hotel room on my own, I was sobbing my heart out, I downed half a bottle of champagne from the mini-bar in one and went home with mascara all over my face, that was really tough"


I have a feeling JK isn't crying now as "Deathly Hallows" is Amazon's most pre-ordered product, with almost 1.6 million copies bought globally ahead of the book's release on July 21. That's incredible. I wonder what she is going to do now? Disneyland? Maybe she'll team up with India's own Harry Potter and create more magic.

No comments: