My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

While You Wait

Well here's yet another student film in which I make an appearance. There's no dialogue so don't go adjusting your speakers. Spring is finally here and I'm very happy. So happy in fact, that I could really go for an egg salad sandwich. I was browsing the NBC website over the weekend and played the Identity online game. It's sort of fun trying to guess who's who. NBC is trying to think of any gameshow imaginable and have been nice enough to give some stand-up comedians work. Fox on the other hand is airing "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" with host Jeff Foxworthy. As if having Jeff Foxworthy host the show isn't enough, contestants are humiliated and then forced, if they lose, to look into the camera and tell America "I am not smarter than a fifth grader". What will they think of next? Are there any shows that are worth watching? Let me know!

No comments: