My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Spilling the beans


YESSSS! One last blast of winter before we take out our short sleeve shirts and light coats. I took the train into work this morning because I am anticipating a huge mess at Port Authority this afternoon. While on the train, I couldn't help but notice that a number of people were having trouble juggling a cup of coffee and their newspaper. One guy didn't know what to do with his coffee so he tried finding a spot for it in his briefcase. Now I understand why there is always spilled coffee on the train. I think someone needs to invent a device that remedies this problem, something that will allow a commuter to drink and read the paper at the same time. A coffee helmut perhaps? Throw me your ideas so I can take them and make us millions. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm... a cup holder? What do I win?