My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Let me take you back to the year 1994

So I was very hesitant to post this video but I figured what the heck... This is a video of one of my first performances on stage in 1994 at the unripe age of 14. It's always been painful to watch this and I hope you cringe at some point as well. This was from a class that I took in Morristown, NJ where I was the only male in the class and also the youngest. There is much more where this comes from but this is the showstopper. I have also posted another song from "Bye Bye Birdie". I promise these are the last clips I will post for awhile. I have to get back to writing about other, more interesting things. Enjoy.



No comments: