My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sanjaya ohmya


Let's get this straight. I have never really been a huge American Idol watcher. I would tune in now and then but really never got into it...until now. I will admit that I was screaming at the tv screen last night when it was announced that Sanjaya Malaka would be staying for another week. I don't get it. Who the heck is voting for this kid who bares an odd resemblence to Michael Jackson. Next Sanjaya will be dangling babies. He has to be one of the worst singers/performers I have seen and yet America seems to have fallen in love with him. If I were him, I would take myself out of the competition. Am I being too harsh on the kid? Maybe. There are people on Singshot who are much better than he is. We will see if he goes home next week but quite honestly, I don't think I can handle another screaming fit.

I walked by the scene of the Greenich village shooting that occured last night. There were many bright lights and it looked as though they were filming an episode of Law and Order. We lost a very brave NYU student so the community is saddened by this loss.

The meteorologists are forecasting snow. Want to go get a bite to eat later?

No comments: