My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm just going to say it...I love the Academy Awards


Okay, okay...I know they were too long and Celine should have stayed home, but I must say I really enjoyed this years show. Ellen was relaxed and very funny, there were some entertaining aspects such as the Pilobolus dancers, the awesome sound effects choir, and some other great moments. I agree that there was a lot of fluff that could have been removed, but as a whole I thought it was very entertaining. Not as entertaining as the snow though! Whenever it snows I get so excited I don't know what to do with myself. No more school closings or snow chains but the excitement is still there. We only got 5" in NJ, but in Vermont there is over 2ft! I'm going to make it up there one weekend because I'm feeling snow deprived.

I saw three movies this weekend. For Your Consideration, Babel, and The Prestige. Of the three, I liked The Prestige most. I've always been into stage magic, and this tale of two dueling magicians is sure to please. I didn't care for Consideration or Babel. If you happen to rent For Your Consideration, there is a scene where the sound is completely off. Fred Willard is talking and the camera is behind him. His words don't match up with his lips. I've never seen anything like it!

No comments: