My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I.P.O.D.




I'm sure you have already heard that NY State Senator Carl Kruger proposed a bill that would outlaw the use of ipods, cell phones, Blackberries, video games or other electronic devices when crossing the street. Senator Kruger will next propose that anyone who leaves a public restroom seat up will be fined. I think it's nice that he cares about the lives of people who get so into their electronic devices that they don't pay attention to their street actions, but how about we focus on some of the more pressing issues in this city? Geez, what's next? Astronauts being arrested on attempted murder charges? Puhleeeze..watch out Buzz!

I started to watch "HOUSE" again and Hugh Laurie continues to amaze me. The guy is just too good and there is some brilliant dialogue. I encourage you to check it out if you can. This weekend, Boaz and I are taking our annual trip to the International Toy Fair!! Every year we talk with inventors of some great toys and games and there's always something wacky and fun. I will give a report on Monday!

No comments: