My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Frog Princess, The Princess and the Frog, The Princess Frog...oh whatver

I know, I know. You are wondering why I haven't been posting lately. Well I decided I needed some time off from blogging and have been enjoying my vacation immensely. I have had an opportunity to go to the movies and relax, like today for example, I went to see the Kandinsky exhibit at the Guggenheim Museum and then, since Sherlock Holmes was sold out, saw The Princess and the Frog in the city. See, having time off is fun. I am grateful to have had this time off, much needed time to refuel and ring in the New Year. I would like to wish all of you a happy and healthy 2010. The new decade is upon us and let's make the best of it. That's all for now. I hope you made some resolutions which you will stick to. I know I've got mine. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

It's not slime, it's mucus.

No comments: