My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesdays With Evan

It's Tuesday, another step in the direction of the weekend. There were a number of things I was going to discuss today but I really don't remember them. I thought about them before the heat went out last night and once that happened, well, I climbed into bed. This will have been the third night over the past week my apartment has been cold. Fun, right? The real estate agent suggested I get a space heater to which I wanted to reply, "you want to sell this place, you better convince the landlord to get this fixed, pal". Enough of this, let's get to some fun stuff.

Newark Mayor Cory Booker responded to a woman's tweet about her father's needing help to shovel his driveway. Yes, the mayor showed up and helped shovel. Aw, how nice. Two days later, the father received a bill from the mayor's office*

So who wants to participate in this year's No Pants Subway Ride? If you do, here are the details. Nothing says fun like wearing no pants in the cold and sitting on a dirty subway seat.



I'm sick and tired of the Harry Potter movies but the new Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows trailer has surfaced.





*just kidding

No comments: