My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 27, 2009

A-Choo



Well the trees and flowers are in full bloom and that means allergies. People are sneezing and wheezing left and right. I found myself going to garage sales on Saturday morning, one of the things I love to do. I've mentioned on here before that I have a documentary currently put on hold that looks at collectors, a project I'm hoping to work on for my thesis. Anyway, I didn't get much except for six seasons of Scrubs on DVD which will probably take me a year to get through.

This made me laugh because I have been wanting to write a post not about the tanenites, but about the "pucker". Having recently moved to Hoboken I have noticed a lot of guys with this pucker face in the morning on the PATH train. Do they think this makes them look cool? Along with the pucker, these guys will stare down any female that walks onto the train to the point where they are made uncomfortable and usually walk away from the puckerer. This past weekend I popped my collar and went out with a pucker...just for fun.

Why, why, why didn't somebody tell me about the light saber battle that took place last night?

Jesus Christ, Super Tax.

I thought this video was cool and it will make me look at things differently now.


The Lost Tribes of New York City from Carolyn London on Vimeo.

No comments: