My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Roseanne Bar Look Alike

Another day, another dollar, a holiday party, cold rain, a haircut and maybe, just maybe, an apartment.

I hope you are having an enjoyable week. I may have mentioned this before but every morning on my walk from the subway to work I see a woman walking with two small kids and she is a dead ringer for Roseanne Bar. Seriously. One of these days I will stop her and ask for a picture although that would probably freak her out. Evan Leibovitz. Now all I have to do is find a Tom Arnold look alike and I'm all set. In the meantime, I'm also going to look for a guy that looks like Obama.

Is there a hot holiday toy this year or did the economy put the kibbosh on that. Tickle me Ernie?

*GULP* NPR layoffs...

I'd like to know who filmed this confrontation on the Q train.

We all remember the plastic bag scene from American Beauty. Well check this out:


Flying from Sam Fuller on Vimeo.

Oh, and there's something going on next door at The Lemyins house:

No comments: