My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ichat, ilike

You would think that being the mac enthusiast I am, I would have tried ichat already. Well to be quite honest, there hasn't been a need for it...or so I thought. Last night I logged into ichat and had a video call with Boaz who is in Seattle. Not only did Boaz take me on a tour of his office with his portable macbook, he even showed me the view from his window. It was an incredible experience and I look forward to ichatting again soon. I was most amazed at the quality of the video and sound. It was really something. Boaz had an option on his version that let him change the background Pee-Wee Herman style so that he could appear to be on a beach, in the mountains, etc... Pretty cool. I was thinking about how we might want to incorporate ichat into things we are doing at NYU. Hmmm....

Did you hear about Pablo Guzman's car accident? Glad he is okay...

I should be doing work tonight but I am going to see a screening of Mongol. The story recounts the early life of Genghis Khan and I'm not quite sure I'm going to like this epic film but I hope I do.

Hey! Look who's back! My favorite vegetable playing musician! Hooray!



Have you seen the trailer below? I can't tell if this looks good or bad but it did make me smile. I love singing animals, what else can I say?

No comments: