My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gridiron Club

You may have noticed that there wasn't a post yesterday. Well over the weekend I pulled a muscle in my back and have been in a lot of pain. I had to stay home yesterday because I could barely turn my head but I'm back at work today. I'm still feeling pain in my neck but am feeling somewhat better. Just watching this made me feel a little better:



Thanks to the person who filmed this performance at the Gridiron Club, and yes, that's really Bush.

Over the weekend, Elissa and I went to Hoboken to celebrate Christa's birthday. The trip to hoboken was crazy. There was flooding and high winds. Not to mention somehow the GPS took us a strange route which at one point landed us in some weird shipping yard.

Sorry for the short post this morning but I'll make up for it tomorrow. Tonight is my midterm/class/performance evening!

Yours,
Client 9

No comments: